- The administrator of personal data provided on the website is Polixel Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Warsaw 02-699 at ul. Taborowa 10, KRS 0000437595, NIP 5260211446, REGON 0105015403. For the sake of data security, we have developed internal procedures and activation that prevent unauthorized disclosure of data. We control their use and check their compliance with approved regulatory acts – the Act on the Protection of Personal Data, the Act on the Provision of Services by Electronic Means, as well as the types of implementing acts and acts of Community law.
- Personal data are processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the user and in accordance with the law, whose rights apply to the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of legal provisions or for the purpose of implementing contracts concluded between the parties.
- The service performs the function of collecting information about users and their behavior in the way of reaching recipients with information by collecting “cookies”.
- Service for collecting information provided by the user.
- The data provided in the form is functional in order to obtain a basic function, e.g. to complete the process of handling an information contact.
- Personal data left on the website are not shared or made available in accordance with the personal data protection settings.
- The data contained in the form provides insight into the person who is at risk there. This person also has the right to disable and stop data processing at the time of its occurrence.
- The website may contain links to other websites. Such websites providing access to the Website are not undesirably supervised by www.polixel.pl. Sites may have their own privacy policies and terms and conditions, which we include herein.