Rich video collaboration for the individual user
RealPresence Desktop frees business professionals from the traditional boundaries of the conference room, allowing them to enjoy HD video collaboration from their personal computers. Now, you can extend the experience to your entire workforce, including Apple® Mac OS X. Users from across the organization can meet and collaborate face-to-face with anyone from anywhere – improving teamwork, collaborative decision-making, and productivity with colleagues, customers and business partners.
Polycom’s enterprise-class video software solution delivers the required app management, interoperability, scalability, resiliency, security, multi-point and lifelike quality that users and IT managers demand.
Using Polycom RealPresence Desktop, you can:
- Share the industry’s highest-quality audio, video, and content though standards-based protocols
- Quickly search existing corporate directories for ease-of-dialing and connect to other desktops, mobile, conference rooms, or immersive telepresence environments
- Meet the needs of the entire organization with added support for Apple® OS X
- Protect call quality through Polycom Constant Clarity technology, which provides Internet users with a premium experience
Polycom RealPresence Desktop leverages standards-based protocols that have been deployed on more than two million video-enabled rooms, desktops, mobile devices and immersive telepresence systems. No other desktop solution offers wider and deeper interoperability.
- Experience the quality and interoperability of standards-based SVC/AVC coding technologies without complex user setup or interaction
- Leverage content collaboration no matter which signaling protocol your organization uses with standards-based H.239 and BFCP support over H.323 and SIP
- Hear every nuance of the spoken word with the industry’s leading audio codecs, which support up to 20kHz audio
- Easily provision and authorize up to 10,000 individual users with just the click of a mouse thanks to the tight integration of CMA/RealPresence Resource Manager and Microsoft Active Directory