RealPresence Mobile for IOS
Turn your iPad into a portable video conference room
If you’ve ever wondered what it would be like to get the same high-quality, secure, reliable Polycom video collaboration experience on your Apple iPad 2 that you get in conference rooms—now you can see for yourself.
Built on the Polycom RealPresence Platform, Polycom® RealPresence™ Mobile is the only true enterprise software solution that extends Polycom’s legendary HD video collaboration technology beyond the office and conference room to tablets.
Download the Polycom RealPresence Mobile video client application and take your face-to-face meetings on the road. Now you get the same HD video, audio, and content-sharing in multipoint calls whether you’re working within the enterprise firewall or on the road. Connect with anyone who’s video-enabled, whether they’re on tablets, laptops, desktops, or in immersive video rooms.
Features and Benefits
- Enjoy advanced features when connected to the Polycom RealPresence Platform, which enables enterprise directories, pre-configuration, and extension dialing
- Enterprise infrastructure you can build on – Powered by the RealPresence Platform which provides unparalleled scale, resiliency, and universal bridging capabilities to on-premises and cloud-based services
- HD quality no matter what – Network conditions vary, especially in 3G and 4G environments. Exclusive Polycom Constant Clarity™ technologies provide high-quality audio and video Polycom Loss Packet Recovery™ (LPR™) experiences over wireless networks. We support firewall traversal and VPN clients so you can easily join a conference from any Wi-Fi, 3G, or 4G network. And standards-based content collaboration makes it simple and easy to share data from traditional end-points and room systems to tablets.
- Now supporting AVC/SVC High Profile for a premium-quality video session even over the public internet
- Secure media and end user protection through standard encryption (H.323 and SIP)
- Reliable connectivity ensures users can navigate home and corporate firewalls with ease (H.460 protocol support)
- Designed so you can leverage your existing investments in Microsoft® Active Directory, LDAP to secure users and network access
- Keep your teams on the same page while sharing standards-based (H.239/BFCP) Content to video collaboration rooms, smartphones and tablet users