Some conference rooms require more audio capabilities than a standard conference phone or video system can provide.
For rooms of that nature, the Polycom SoundStructure C-Series is an installed audio solution that delivers a truly immersive audio experience for both voice and video conferences. Rely on it to provide high-performance voice conferencing for nearly any type of room—from standard-size conference rooms and boardrooms to the largest training centers and classrooms.
And the SoundStructure C-Series delivers clear, immersive sound, so your video and voice conferences are more productive. The unmatched performance and clarity will delight meeting participants. And innovations in design and configuration help you set up the system in far less time than you might expect. SoundStructure C-Series also integrates easily with Polycom HDX and HDX Microphones, which leads to faster integration and better performance.
The SoundStructure C-Series offers:
- The most powerful and flexible installed audio solutions available, delivering lifelike voice conferencing with no compromises
- Easy installation and configuration, even for very large or complex systems with SoundStructure Studio configuration software and Polycom OBAM (one big audio matrix)
- Seamless integration with Polycom HDX video solutions and HDX ceiling microphones
- Unrivaled Stereo Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC) – The only product with both monaural and stereo echo cancellation from 20Hz to 22 kHz – AEC with no compromises for more immersive meetings
- Breakthrough feedback elimination – Enables more flexible microphone, talker, loudspeaker placements and speech reinforcement, delivering audio where you want it
- Polycom OBAM matrix architecture – Connect multiple units together to create larger systems without the limitations of traditional bussing
- Conferencing features – All are available on all inputs. Eliminate the worry of running out of microphone inputs, since every feature is available on all inputs
- Gain sharing automatic microphone mixer – Improved automixer experience ensures smoother transitions and robust performance in a variety of operating environments
- Modular single or dual-line PSTN, or VoIP telephony cards – These help expand functionality and protect your investment
- Fully digital Polycom HDX integration – Add powerful, configurable audio to your HD video collaboration
- Flexible support of logic inputs (contact closures) and logic outputs — For push-to-talk microphones and other applications
- Powerful events programming – Customize system behavior with the Polycom Touch Control, HDX telepresence solutions, HDX IR remotes, and more
- Password protection – Prevent unauthorized users from accessing, controlling or making changes to the system