IN5148HD Large-Venue Projector
Captivate your audience with the high brightness, HD resolution and installation flexibility of the IN5148HD.
- Crisp 1080p HD resolution for detailed presentations
- 5,000 lumens display bright, clear images in any light
- Large 1.49-3.02 throw ratio for flexibility to install at a variety of distances and adjust image size
- Motorized zoom, focus and horizontal and vertical lens shift
- Add the LightCast Key to wirelessly cast from any device or view documents
- HDBaseT Certified for greater interoperability
Install Where You Need It
The IN5148HD projector fits roughly 90% of pre-existing large-venue install applications, thanks to its flexible 1.49-3.02 throw ratio and 2:1 zoom ratio. Deliver outstanding high-resolution images in the size you need, with no more lenses to switch – plus shifting, focusing, and zooming have all been motorized.
HDBaseT Certification adds even more installation flexibility. With one LAN cable your projector can get HD digital video and audio, 100BaseT Ethernet, USB 2.0, and various control signals from an HDBaseT device.
LightCast Wireless Collaboration
Use the LightCast Key (sold separately) to easily connect and share content from your Apple, Windows, Android, or Chrome devices. Access the document viewer for PC-less presentation, and then browse the internet or use a digital whiteboard, all without connecting a device.
High Brightness HD
Detailed, clear images make presentations better. The IN5148HD doesn’t disappoint with a very bright 5,000 lumens and 1080p high-definition resolution. Your presentations will look as good on screen as they do on your computer display, even with the lights on.